Below, Gerald Orr gives a pre-release first video look at WWE’s Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart DVD, along with screenshots.

We can confirm the main feature of Michaels and Hart being interviewed side-by-side lasts approx. 2 hours and 5 minutes.

Having had the opportunity to watch it already we can truly say it’s great viewing. Listening to them for another hour wouldn’t have hurt! It becomes more of a feel good story of reconciliation between the two (so don’t expect an impromptu fight with JR refereeing), but certainly covers some juicy topics along the way.

WWE Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart DVD

Shaun Blackford returns with his review of the recently released WWE OMG! Moments Blu-ray.

1. Jeffrey says:

Just watched this dvd and I must say it is one the greatest if not THE greatest WWE dvd produced. I dont think any other greatest rivalries dvd will be as good as this one because this was a real life rivalry.

2. Gerald Orr says:

You’re very welcome.

3. Anonymous says:

Thanks for the info Gerald. I’ve pre-ordered the blu ray.

4. Gerald Orr says:

Anonymous, thank you for the kind words. I plan to show menus screens from now on. The music on the menus is a dramatic underscore, makes it feel epic. Which it is. Take care.

5. Anonymous says:

I really liked that you showed the menus as well as the pictures under the discs. Might seem like a minor thing, but I haven’t been this excited for a DVD in years. Just curious about what music they used on the menus? Is it Bret’s? Shawn’s? A mix of both? Or some kind of dramatic piece? Please don’t say its the John Cena theme!

6. Gerald Orr says:

Thanks for the comments guys. It really is one of the best things ever produced for home video. If you all like the screenshots of the menu let me know and I’ll continue with future releases.

7. dt says:

I agree with you Anonymous, I like they are going back to harder hitting documentaries.

8. Anonymous says:

I didn’t think the OMG set was a necessary release either, but then I think that about a lot of releases from the last couple of years.

9. Chocks says:

I am surprised no one is trying to hawk anymore ebay sellings.

10. Anonymous says:

The Shawn vs. Bret video clip was awesome. Thanks a lot!

11. Anonymous says:

What if they had Earl Hebner and Vince Mcmahon give their side of the story and what not? Like a short interview or something. If Earl was possibly working with wwe now that could’ve happened.

12. SafAhmed says:

Hey Shaun great 2 see you back missed your vids on youtube shame you left,
    You still an avid WWE DVD/Blu Ray Collector lol?

13. SRB says:

100% agree with Shaun. “If youre a collector this is not the DVD for you.” Solid video by Gerald too. Thank you.

14. gotta love the dvd box art far better then blu ray. pitty that one thing just dont cut a reason for choosing dvd over blu