With thanks to Gerald Orr, we can now bring you pre-release photos of WWE Greatest Rivalries: Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart before it hits stores on DVD & Blu-ray in October!

Get this DVD first in the United Kingdom by pre-ordering at Silvervision.co.uk!

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

WWE Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart DVD

<-- Shawn Michaels VS. Bret Hart is soon to be available to order on DVD or Blu-ray at WWEShop, for October 25th in the USA.

If you’re in UK/Europe pre-order it now, also for November, by clicking here!

1. Finally got the DVD from WWEShop.com today, ordered it late Friday night/early Saturday morning

2. Vincenzzzzzo says:

JT

me too. I’m gonna have to get both the dvd and bluray versions of this and the Stone Cold set.

3. Anonymous says:

i would like to see hulk hogan vs roddy piper rivalry set. one of the best rivalries of all time.

4. Brad Attitude says:

i cannot wait to get this on bluray. other rivalry sets i’d like to see are:

triple h vs. the rock
    shawn michaels vs. triple h
    stone cold vs. the rock

5. Lau says:

Simply AMAZING.
    Thank you, WWE!
    I hope you’ll feature the Hart vs Austin rivalry in a future volume as well, that would be amazing!

6. Anonymous says:

Awesome pics!

7. Isrsr4life says:

If I see this on Newstands I will probably be suckered into it.
    Knowing me for being a Bret Hart fan and a first dvd of it’s kind
    containing rivalries.

8. Isrsr4life says:

Nice but why do WWE DVD Specials latley have the same number font?

9. JT says:

Can’t wait to get this, will probably pick up the Blu-Ray as well, for Motreal.

10. Jamie says:

Looks sick AWESOME artwork

11. Vincenzzzzzo says:

Set looks really nice. I really, really, really still can’t believe they left the Montreal Incident off the DVD version. Why in the hell would you leave off the most controversial match in WWE history off this DVD that chronicals their feud?????!!?? Why oh why. Getting it regardless though.

12. Gerald Orr says:

If I may Daniel, my review is up on my blog with screens from the menus and interview.

13. Anonymous says:

glad to see the match listings are staying in the dvds.

14. tickc317 says:

Where did u guys get it from so early?

15. This set also looks very good with the printed content listing & the artwork!

16. Anonymous says:

Amazing. Thank you!

17. SRB says:

JR himself called this set and release “groundbreaking” I’m sure that’s exactly what it is. To sit and watch these 2 legends discuss their roots, their matches and Montreal is going to be a treat for any fan whose ever watched a wrestling match. I can completely see where Bret would be the one who was more open and explained more details during this piece. As far as clarifying events I would choose Bret too and havent even seen it yet.

18. Gerald Orr says:

Thanks Daniel. Steven, HBK was and is my all time favorite but I have to say he came across a little defensive and preachy on this and not charismatic at all like when he was on the mic with a live crowd. Funny thing is Bret is terrible live anymore but was just a joy to listen to on this set. A guy that would be great to listen to about wrestling for hours at a time.

19. Steven says:

I’m still not happy that the people who will get this on dvd got screwed like Bret that they won’t have the Screwjob on the dvd, you can’t have a HBK Bret Hart dvd without that match. Shawn was probably the better storyteller because it’s Shawn Michaels and he can do no wrong in my eyes. Him and Charlie Sheen two of my hero’s.

20. Gerald Orr says:

I watched Disc 1 last night and it was quite good. The runtime was 2hrs5min. I think Bret Hart came across the better storyteller and more open and honest than HBK. I’ll have my review up later today and with pics of the menu screens as well.

I just finished watching it also Gerald, and totally agree with your take on Bret and Shawn, I felt the same. It was a very good watch, particularly as it got juicier in the end. Also emotional and feel good at the same time.

21. SRB says:

Another good set of artwork here. Love that collage on the artwork. Thats exactly what I meant when I said the cover should have been a collage, minus the magazine articles. And you gotta love that we get printed side content again. Nice pictures.