WWEShop has the TLC 2011 DVD up for pre-order in an exclusive package, including T-Shirt.
Head over to WWEShop by clicking here, and remember all this month you can get $5 off any order of $30 or more by using our exclusive promo code DVDWWE5.
- In an update to WWE PPV Blu-ray’s from the UK possibly being region free, a few site readers have informed us that Night of Champions 2011 is also working on their US (Region A) BD players. There is no official word on this, and there likely won’t be, but so far it looks like this and SummerSlam are compatible.
- Site readers Corey and Jeffrey have spotted a new “WWE Double Feature” DVD at Walmart, which includes Survivor Series 2009 and 2010 in one release. Below are pics.
- Seth sent word that he’s noticed TLC, Royal Rumble, Elimination Chamber, Extreme Rules and Capitol Punishment 2011 DVD’s in the $5 range of various retail sites on the web. This is fairly unusual for titles as recent as these.
Tommy alerted us of the WWE DVD promotion at Target.com, with titles starting at $5.19. For the most part it’s the same stock as the current Best Buy sale but there are different ones too.
- Many readers are getting in touch about playback problems they are having with Disc 2 of WWE Best Pay-Per-View Matches 2011 on Blu-ray, in the US. Mark on our team has also encountered the problem, where the first plays without issue but the second won’t at all. There is not a lot we can suggest except returning them to the retailer. If enough copies are defective then perhaps retailers will then alert WWE or relevant distributors.
- One of the limited edition WrestleMania Anthology leather box sets was recently sold for $350. Check it out: WrestleMania Anthology Signed by Vince McMahon. Do you own it?
- WWE.com recently put up an article about a teacher using WWE DVD’s in the classroom as an educational resource. I might try that!
- We made WWEDVDNews.com in April 2010 and since this time you’ve left over 10,000 reader comments on the website. A big thank you!
If you enjoy what we do please take a moment to “Like” us on Facebook by clicking the button below!