Just unveiled by Silver Vision here’s what will be included on The Rock vs. John Cena – Once in a Lifetime, 3-Disc DVD and 2-Disc Blu-ray.

Once in a Lifetime is released on September 11th in the USA, and also in September for the UK and European fans via SilverVision.

DISC 1

• Enjoying the Moment
      • Tribute to the Troops
      • “U Can’t See Me”
      • Grilled Cheese
      • Bad Advice
      • Rise Above Hate

Once in a Lifetime (Film Cut)
The Rock vs. John Cena
WrestleMania XXVIII • April 1, 2012

The Rock Comments on his WrestleMania Match
RAW • April 2, 2012

John Cena Comments on his WrestleMania Match
RAW • April 2, 2012

– Fans in the UK and Europe can pre-order now for release in September release by clicking here!

Leave your thoughts in the comments section below!

1. Avatar of Domenic Domenic says:

One of the best releases ever!!

2. jasongoldsmith says:

a whole set off of two guys having ONE match against each other?
    this should be a real winner and whoever thought of this idea for a dvd release should be fired immediately

3. Brad Attitude says:

I’d rather watch paint dry than purchase this piece of crap.

4. Mongoose Wizard says:

This has to be the worst set they will put out all year nothing on this set interest me at all bring on Austin Vs. Rock

• Dave says:

Good for you… Nobody cares, if you think this is the worst ever then why post…nobody thinks your cool just because you hate the DVD.

If you don’t like it…simple DON’T BUY IT! I’m sure WWE will make enough from this release.

5. Anonymous says:

I have almost all of these segments on DVD. Some of them from The Rock’s DVD and most of them from DVDs I made. I think I recorded almost every single Rock/Cena segment from this year. This is definitely a DVD I will skip for now. The most I would pay for the Blu-Ray is $3.

6. Anonymous says:

I actually looking foward to this dvd. I still hope they will release a Austin vs Rock Riverly dvd. If had to tell vince what dvd release that would make good money that fans would buy my suggestions would be this here my list.

Million $ man ted dibiase Docunmtary.
    Mid south championship/UWF docuntary.
    The best of Unrelesed ECW vol 2
    The Best of WCW halloween Havoc.
    Triple H Docunmtary.
    Austin vs Rock Riverly DVD
    The best of Bret Hart cumliative matches porton my spelling.
    The best of Monday night raw season 2 & 3 that’s overdue.
    Mick foley Documatary.
    The best talks shows of WWE of all time, i taking Piper pit, The Snake Pit Broher love show, the Funeral palor, The Barber shop Heartbreak hotel, the Kings court, Highlight reel and The cutting Edge.

There simple as that.

7. Dave says:

I feel this sort of release is best to get on Blu-ray since about 90% of the footage will be in HD, so this is a must buy for me on Blu-ray.

8. Anonymous says:

Now that I’ve seen all the extras, I actally will be buying it. I mean it has basically every second of the feud, and it’s only when you see them all listed that you realise how many truly great promos there were from both sides. People need to stop comparing this to Bret/HBK. That was a great feud because of the real life elements. This was a kayfabe feud, but that doesn’t mean it wasn’t great.

9. SRB says:

I’m seeing tons of complaints here. As a fan of the older generation of wrestling I’m surprised this set isn’t getting the same rules as others. “This is good for the mordern wrestling fan, not for collectors.” and my favorite “If you dont like it dont buy it”

• NickP says:

Although people will be vocal and they have every right to be whether it be negative or positive, I feel the best way to show your disapproval for this release is to simply not buy it. I am a lifelong 20+ year Wrestling fan and dvd collector who doesn’t own any John Cena release for the fact that I don’t like him, and refuse to be a reason he collects a royalty check.

10. AJ says:

To not buy because their are some many other possible other rivalries that area better is so asinine. Yes, there were many great rivalries in WWE, but they all don’t deserve a DVD release. I keep hearing Austin/Rock DVD. That’s to assume Rock and Austin would want to sit down and do a DVD. Austin is moving away from WWE and isn’t as close as say 2007. It was a fun rivalry and I look forward to the Blu Ray

11. Brad Attitude says:

The only thing they forgot to add was when The Rock took a shot at John Cena and the movie itself, The Marine during the 2008 WWE Hall of Fame.

That’s something they can and hopefully did show in the documentary just as a flashback moment. Not really something to include as a separate extra since it was quick and the whole HOF piece was not related to this rivalry.

Proud to say I attended that and saw Rock cut down Cena live. ;)

• Brad Attitude says:

i remember the rock taking a shot at cena at least 3 times during the hall of fame night. thats what really sparked their on air fued.

12. yoshi says:

will buy it if i find it for $5

• Anonymous says:

It looks like this DVD is missing the segment where The Rock responds to Cena’s rap on February 28, 2011. It was via satellite, but it was one of Rock’s best promos that year. Also, it would have been nice if it had The Rock’s Twitter/Facebook video promo.

13. Anonymous says:

For me, when deciding on whether to get a DVD or not it’s about the matches. The docs are ok but I’m way more likely to rewatch a great match many times than a doc. That said, I don’t know that I can convince myself to spend $20 or so on a 3 disc set that has 3 matches.

14. Shane says:

This will be the first release of the entire year that I will pass on. That’s saying something! I would rather see a Rock/Austin set as well.

15. Derick says:

The Rock’s History lesson is making this tempting. That and I would get to see Cena lose to The Miz, The Rock and see the Survivor Series match. And yeah I know I could get all of that on diffirent DVDs but this puts it all together in a nice piece. The Price will be the deciding factor now. If the price is anywhere near $20 then it is too much as all it is, is 3 matches here.

16. Charles says:

I like the Rock, I appreciate Cena for the commitment, but no, I won’t buy this. There is simply too many rivalries that should be out on DVD before this one. A way to make ca$h on the newest wrestling fans.

17. nightmare says:

I really feel this is such as waste of time to make this I mean ok they had a match at WM and to be honest I fell asleep watching that match I mean the Rock is just not liked he was many years ago and there are so many more release that could be made .This one I will beyond Pass on just don’t care and I don’t think I am alone on this .

18. james says:

This is a decent idea, but three discs is stretching things waaaaaaaaay too thin. Nothing here really jumps out as “must have” I could see getting sick of this after the first disc.

19. MrV says:

who gives a shit about this release…yeah big rivarly they had? one match. do a piper/snuka dvd or a hogan/warrior dvd!!

• AJ says:

Uh? Hogan and Warrior had one match with a few months and build and not even Piper’s kids would buy a Piper/Snuka DVD

20. SRB says:

For me this is a blu-ray purchase or a not at all purchase. look at those extras!

21. zach says:

good collection of all the momments between them. a nice set to have to look back on there fued. doesn’t look all that bad imo

22. Fer says:

I hope this set is a flop so the wwe start realizing how much Cena sucks

23. Bill says:

I like Cena but this is kind of a meh

24. Harry Faversham says:

At the risk of sounding like some kind of nutter, I don’t see what the fuss is about. I’m far more excited about the fact that Silver Vision is re-releasing the Best of Raw series from 1996-1998 on tagged classics. When I saw that on their coming soon page I barely noticed this one. (I’ve wanted them on DVD for years). I do agree though that its nice to have a detailed account of a feud. And if this is one that people dig then I’m pleased for you. Personally, I’d gladly buy a Rock DVD, but I’d never dream of buying a John Cena dvd.

25. NickP says:

I’ll admit this set makes sense to do from a marketing stand point, but it is still the most overrated rivalry ever. Rocks rivalries against HHH, Mick Foley, Ken Shamrock, Undertaker, Hulk Hogan, and Chris Jericho were better and the Austin/Rock feud is just Wrestling magic.. Sorry if that’s a bitter pill to swallow for those who can’t stand criticism of Cena or WWE

26. Avatar of Joe Israel Joe Israel says:

I know most people think this seems like a skip, but I LOVE the idea of a DVD that chronicles an entire feud from start to finish, including pretty much every moment. I think this will be a very cool DVD to have.

27. Ronnnn says:

Lovely. It’s a day 1 purchase for me!

28. jgreeds says:

Big old pass, in my opinion.

29. Dave says:

Looks great! love how they included the film cut version of Rock/Cena like they did with Orton/Punk from Best PPV Matches 2011.

Content was pretty much a given but surprised they loaded up with special features and great Blu-ray exclusives.

30. Anonymous says:

Huh doesn’t look that bad at all.

31. Vincenzzzzzo says:

This looks awesome!!! The blu-ray extras have the day after WM28 where Brock Lesnar returned!!!!!!! This is a great set. 1st day buy for me.

32. Charlie1185 says:

Well, that should cover it. looks fun

33. indyfan says:

This looks terrible.

34. Geolink says:

Dayyuuummm loads of special features.