Signature Sound - The Music of WWE DVD Cover Art Revealed

Today we can exclusively reveal the cover art for Signature Sounds: The Music of WWE!

The new single-disc DVD will hit stores across the United States next month on March 18th. Heads up, Amazon.com right now has it priced at just $6.00!

Click here to pre-order your copy now.

As we have reported previously the DVD will have a run time of 78 minutes, its main feature slated to be a profile of different music tracks in WWE history and interviews with Jim Johnston. The only extra known for the set currently is the “Tell Me a Lie” music video.

Signature Sounds - The Music of WWE DVD Cover Art

Official Synopsis

Music has been integral in WWE history, especially anthems for all the greatest WWE Superstars. Since Sgt. Slaughter first made his entrance to the Marine Corp hymn in the early 80′s music themes have become synonymous with the Superstars themselves. Just hearing the first few notes brings the crowd to their feet. They are the songs that let the WWE Universe know that business is about to pick up.

Now, get behind the music and learn the inside story behind the timeless anthems of WWE and the superstars.

Signature Sounds - The Music of WWE DVD Cover Art

Pre-order your copy on DVD…

USA: Click here to order “Signature Sounds: The Music of WWE” for March 18th.

Australia: To Be Announced. April pre-order expected soon at WWEDVD.com.au.

UK/Europe: To Be Announced. May pre-order expected soon at WWEDVD.co.uk.

Your thoughts on the cover of "The Music of WWE" DVD?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...

1. Bill says:

Nice tiger LOL

2. josh m says:

Fandango blows

3. Avatar of Spritz1999 Spritz1999 says:

Ok, the only reason everyone is hating on this cover is because Fandango is on it… and not a main-eventer…. I personally love the cover. It’s extremely original, I mean who did y’all expect to be on the cover? Fandango has a music gimmick…. I mean they could have always put Honky Tonk Man, Jimmy Hart…. some legend of that nature. But, I personally think they made an excellent choice!

4. zack says:

fandango’s only dvd cover enjoy it while it lasts

5. […] we revealed the “Music of WWE” DVD cover, which features Fandango. Here it is again […]

6. SRB says:

I’m very glad Fandango is getting *some* exposure. It seems like he was majorly pushed and then fell off of television. He’s a great performer and his gimmick works. Although a heel, people love that dance.

7. ekkoes4life says:

Rest in Peace, Worlds largest Love-maschine, Viscera.

8. Darren says:

I like it. It’s got a real 70′s feel to it. Very different to anyother DVD Cover that’s for sure. I mean what would you prefer…another cover with like 15 superstars packed on to it?? Been there…done that.

9. SRB says:

Oh I see… So WWE can make this but not a Rick Rude set? Gotcha…

10. Mason says:

The only reason I’m getting this is for the interview with Jim Johnston

11. mdax says:

will there be any matches?

12. Avatar of Shane A. Shane A. says:

Wow… The homophobic comments on here… Just wow….

13. Tom says:

It’s too bad the DVD doesn’t come with either a CD or a digital download code to get some of the music off of say Amazon or iTunes for example.

14. Avatar of Arkam Arkam says:

fandango is an idiot

15. Justin F says:

The cover reminds me of Saturday Night Fever.

16. Steven says:

100% of credibility lost for the dvd. That cover is garbage. I think I’ll pass on this one.

17. John A says:

This is a pretty creative cover…White Tigers, Unicorns…Fandango…70′s Disco Font! Its awesome because its completely out of left field. I was hoping I wouldnt see any offensive remarks like “its gay” …but had that hope dashed pretty quickly…there should be more intelligent ways to show our displeasure w/ something, other then using someones sexual preference, even for wrestling fans! Anyways, a really fun cover…this could be a unique release.

• LP1 says:

I agree completely. Although reading an ignorant comment from someone on a wrestling site really shouldn’t be that much of a surprise. As for the cover, I have no problem with it. If nothing else it’s different. So I’ll give them that. Again though, it all comes down to content. Anyone who dismisses a DVD simply because they don’t like the cover is silly. “It won’t look good on my shelf” lol. That one always cracks me up. Those must’ve been the same kids on Christmas morning that had more fun playing with the box instead of the toy that came in it.

18. @DEVILSHOLIC says:

I LOVE THE COVER! the reason i love it because i miss dancing and singing to his theme at raw 4/8/13
    Heres a question: why is there a lion and uniforn in the cover?

19. Isrs4life says:

It would be cool if they had a cd version of this like the anthology set back in 2003
    man that was a good one I remember it being a 3 cd set panflit style one,

20. Brian V says:

Haha yea I think I’m gonna pass on this one. Not a big fan of having this on my WWE DVD shelf for all to see. I can deal with Fandango, but a white tiger? A unicorn? Really? Really?

21. Simon says:

It’s kind of gay IMO, but let see the content first.. is there any content coming soon for future release?

22. Alan Shore says:

The should have put the Honky Tonk Man on the cover, at least he carries a guitar.

23. Lawrence says:

The cover is fine. Don’t quite get the inclusion of a tiger, but whatever. The cover won’t make or break my decision to purchase this DVD, the content will. If there is actually something worthwhile to watch, I may consider buying it.
    So far, it’s not one of the DVD’s that I’m eagerly anticipating.

24. Alex says:

So theyre gonna have this on blu ray but not the best of raw and smackdown 2013?!?!?!?

25. Fandango on the cover.Thats out of left field.

26. @IMDJLUIS says:

This cover tells me that the graphic artist was given freedom to design it how he wants, vs. being told to just put a pic of Cena from a PPV and becoming less inspired to be so creative. This is a cool cover. Too bad there won’t be a Blu-Ray version of it.